2.12.13

The best smoothies I've ever tasted

When I got into my smoothie craze last spring (because I  just couldn't eat normal food) I started looking for the best smoothies, since, big surprise, they were the only thing I could eat. I did put extra ice cream in each, because the cancer was making me lose weight at a very unhealthy rate, so remember that these are the original recipes without my added three hundred grams of ice cream.


Remember that these do not represent 1 serving, these are just my measures from when I used them, so keep that in mind.

Simple Berry Smoothie:
1 packet of mixed frozen berries
1 can of peaches with juice
4 tablespoons of honey
2 dl of yoghurt (optional)
-Remember to cook the berries before use unless you've picked them yourself, don't want a bad stomach do we?
-Mix everything in a mixer or any other way you find good




Strawberry-Banana Smoothie:
2 cups of strawberries
1 banana
3 dl yoghurt
1 dl milk (optional)
-Remember again, frozen berries may contain bacteria you don't want, so cook'em
-And again mix everything



Banana-Pineapple Smoothie (or maybe more a fruitie)
1 banana
1 cup FRESH pineapple cubes
3 dl pineapple or apple juice
-I'm going to stop giving you hints now




Breakfast Smoothie
1 banana
1 cup berries
1 cup yoghurt
1 cup oats




Green Smoothie
2 cups green apples
½ dl spinach leaves
3 cups yoghurt




Peanut butter-Banana Smoothie
2 bananas
2 cups milk
4 tablespoons peanut butter

1 comment:

  1. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is advantage.free social bookmarking 
    Vitamix

    ReplyDelete