7.1.14

Admission to my new studies!

Today was the first day of admissions to English degree programmes here in Finland, so I was up early and shining (at three am mind you, couldn't sleep a wink afterwards) and now have succesfully applied myself to four different vocational degrees in the area of international business.
I have my entrance exams in April so we'll see how I do then!


I also finally wrote and sent all of my essays that I've been procrastinating about for the last month and should in the course of a week or two get my BA in English Philology. I am super duper happy right now! I can't even explain how excited I am that I finally finished my studies for my BA and I don't possibly have to go to Tampere to study ever again!




Photos from Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Wünsch dir viel Glück für deine Prüfungen.. bin auch grade am Fertigwerden mit meinem Bachelor.. aber die BAKK-Arbeit schreibt sich leider nicht von alleine und im Procratinieren bin ich absoluter Profi :D

    Ich würde mich übrigens sehr freuen, dich als neue Leserin bei mir begrüßen zu dürfen :)
    Alles Liebe,
    Katii von Süchtig nach...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ja ich weiss diese gefühl..man findet immer etwas besseres zum tun!

      Und wow danke :o

      Delete