1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Oh man I have dark circles around my eyes
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Pluto - because it's its own planetary system - plutoids!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Throw Them Overboard by Abney Park (added it myself)
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A black and dark green checkered shirt
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Not wearing shoes indoors.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Something in between
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
As random as anyone doing this.
12. What does your watch look like?
Plastic with gold coloured metal and you can see the cogs
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
15. Where is your nearest store?
5 km away
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Our doggie Billie
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Quite a few - I'm on sedatives
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
The eagle nebula by Hubble photos
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"But then I'd have to do metaresearch"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks.
26. Do you like someone?
Yes, quite a few people
27. The last song you listened to?
Bright lights of America by Anti-Flag
28. What time of day were you born?
I don't know, somewhere around 10 pm
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
I wasn't born yet then
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No not really. Just mildly at times.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Sleeping I think.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I kick them and punch the side...
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Most of the time yes...
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Already have tattoos, but next one is going to be on the side of my ribcage
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
Astra inclinant, sed non obligant (The stars guide, but they do not bind us)
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Wallet, cellphone, nose opener spray thingy.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A few weeks ago.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
His sister hugged me at his funeral, no words were necessary.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Quite far enough
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear?
A nice red chiffon dress I got for less than 10 euros
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My neck because of the swollen lymph node
50. Have you been burned by love?