18.2.14

20 asks and 19 answers - your's is the last one!

1. The meaning behind my URL
- My name is easily shortened to Frank or Frankie and I just chose Savage, because I felt it suited

2. A picture of me
- You've seen enough of them

3. Tattoos I have
- One SG-1 tattoo on my chest, two skulls on my ankles and one gekko on my left foot

4. Last time I cried and why
- The friday before this when I called the shrink and said I hadn't slept for three days

5. Piercings I have
- Just earrings and now a labret

6. Favorite Band
- Impossible to say

7. Biggest turn off(s)
- No sense of humour or a very bad sense of humour (in my opinion bad, not universally bad)

8. Top 5 animals
- Dogs, foxes, wolves, cats, bunnies

9. Tattoos I want
- Did a post on this:

10. Biggest turn on(s)
- Sense of humour, smile, nerdiness

11. Age
- 23

12. Ideas of a perfect date
- I'm a classic with a good meal and a movie

13. Life goal(s)
- Getting a good job and keeping it

14. Piercings I want
- If my dad lets me keep this labret, none

15. Relationship status
- Single, extremely so

16. Favorite movie
- Doom

17. A fact about my life
- I love Monty Python

18. Phobia
- Darkness

19. Middle name
- Susanna

20. Anything you want to ask

No comments:

Post a Comment