10.1.14

Today's Thoughts and MRIs

Woke up in the morning feeling nothing like I should after a good long sleep, seeing as I woke up at five am again and couldn't sleep any longer.
Waited till 7 am to really get up, but got bored a few moments later. Finally started eating breakfast, I usually skip the whole thing and it's not a good idea. I've started eating porridge now every day to keep me going in the morning. Drank a few cups of coffee too, but that doesn't help.

Today was dad's MRI, I went with him though I'm sure he could've done it without me. It's just nicer not being all alone in a hospital I think. We still don't know what's wrong with him and I'm really scared of what might come out of all of it. I'm really nervous for him. I hope it's something treatable, something cureable.

I should start drawing again, been itching to draw for days, but just haven't found the right sort of moment to do that. I need a good place to sit and watch something, but our living room is way too cold for drawing and my bed just doesn't give the right sort of seating for my drawing. I don't know. I'm rambling now.
I'm just nervous.

I should get a call from my future therapist either today or beginning of next week. Not going to see a shrink for my therapy but some other person, someone less important than a doctor I presume. I don't really care anymore, I feel fine now since half of my stress has been controlled. I did all my school work now and should get my BA out any day now! So I'm really excited about that and not at all nervous about school anymore. The only thing to do now is to empty the flat in Tampere and give back the keys to TOAS (Tampere student housing).

I need something to do. Something that'd keep me warm. I should clean too. I should get internet in my room so I could spend more time on my laptop,  but there's no internet cable there. So I have to sit here in the entree in the cold. It's not even that cold, but I feel cold. I feel cold all the time now. I don't even know why.

I I I I all my text start with that. So bye now. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I do the "I" thing too! It annoys me that I seem incapable of starting a blog post with another word than I. But I do try to think of alternative words. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? And again :D it's just so natural to start something about oneself with 'I'

      Delete