21.10.14

Got my CrazyFactory package today!

Finally I got my package, sad I can't pierce yet 'cause my left arm is immobile thanks to the IV in the bend...
But I did get all of the things and I'm so superduperhappyhappyjoyohsuchjoy! I'll get my septum and labret back, plus two new earlobe piercings, so everything I had before but better! Hopefully...I'm always a bit apprehensive about piercing the septum, since the first time I did it, it went a bit crooked. The second time was perfect, and I don't know if I can beat perfect!

But this is what I got:
- 10 single packaged sterile needles of 1.6
- 2 semi cirles of 1 cm diameter, 1.2, and 3&4 mm balls
- 2 semi cirles of 1.2 cm diameter, 1.2, and 3&4 mm balls
- 2 longer labrets, 1.2, and 4 mm balls

So hopefully I'll get something like this done:








3 comments:

  1. Pics like that really make me want to get some piercings again. I only have my ears done. My nose ring grew out which indicates my body may not take well to piercings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's so sad :( it sucks when that happens! I really hope mine won't grow out...unless I keep losing them. Which I might 'cause I'm so clumsy when I sleep.

      Delete