Recipe of the Day: Pasta Lorraine
Me and my dad were both too tired to do any "real" cooking, as I'm really not in the mood for food, so we decided to use some farfalle that we had stored in our cupboard for quite some time already.
And we also always have onions, cheese and bacon pieces, so we decided to mix everything together.
- 1 packet of pieced bacon
- 2 dl grated cheese (minimum)
- 250 g of pasta (we used farfalle)
- 1 onion, pieced
- 1 garlic, minced
- 2 dl milk (doesn't matter what kind)
- 2 eggs
- Fry onions, garlic and bacon while you are boiling the pasta
- Mix everything together and place in an oven form
- Bake untill the cheese is brownish in about 200 degrees centigrade (celsius)
- Eat your wonderful pasta lorraine!