31.12.13

✩ My 2013 ✩

January:
- nothing much happened in January, except for meeting lovely new friends and having a blast.
- noticed my first stomach symptoms

February:
- stomach symptoms continued
- went to Italy 

March:
- was in Italy for a week
- came back home and was admitted into hospital because of severe stomach pain
- stayed in hospital for slightly over a month

April:
- was in hospital
- got diagnosed with PTLD (post transplatic lymphoproliferative disease) or more commonly: cancer
- got out of hospital and into post-hospital care

May:
- sick leave
- started feeling better
- partying

June:
- Switzerland for two weeks
- got more diseases and spent another week and a half in hospital

July:
- started getting panic attacks from hospitals
- stayed in hospital three times for one night
- Switzerland, where I met some of the loveliest people and saw some old pals <3
- was extremely suicidal

August:
- got home again from Switzerland, because of panic attacks
- saw a shrink who helped nothing
- was depressed to the point where I told my dad to hide everything that I could use for suicide

September:
- started tutoring at my university, had something in my life to keep me going
- started feeling better about my mental health

October:
- England

November:
- came back from England
- got admitted to hospital for high fever
- spent three weeks in hospital
- got together with my ex

December:
- got anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication as well as sedatives
- had to put down my best friend, my beautiful collie Bali

No comments:

Post a Comment