If I was with just friends, I'd get loaded with the (un)official Eurovision drinking game, but I'm at home with dad and the little bear so I'm just gonna stay awake and dance like an idiot to some very bad songs. This it seems a few of them got through to the finals (bad taste in the audience!)
But for now I'll just give you a small five song list of my absolute favourite Eurovision songs over the years.
1. My forever favourite Teapacks - Push the button (Israel)
2. Because I was a huge Verka fan even before his Eurovision appearance Verka Serduchka - Dancing Lasha Tumbai (Ukraine)
3. Okay I have a thing for Abba....Abba - Waterloo (Sweden)
4. Just because Giorgos Alkaios & Friends - OPA! (Greece)
5. I know it's an annoying earworm but still Lena - Satellite (Germany)