1.2.14

Today's thoughts and partying

So today I spent with shoveling snow and doing other workouts for my Fitocracy account (I'm Frankie Savage there as well if you wanna find me) and going to the 3rd Anniversary Infektio Club event. It's a aggrotech sort of event, I don't actually exactly know what's going to be played since I want it to be a surprise, but it is cyber goth-y anyways.

From Infektio clubs Facebook site

I'm so looking forward to this, although I'm crap at being in bars alone and I'm terrified of dancing without being a. alone or b. very drunk. But I'm going to try and make the most of it, at least I'll try and get a few photos out of the event and I can't wait to wear my outfit. I chose my faux leather highwaist trousers, my DIY biohazard top and a lace cardigan. Oh I love clubbing! So excited!




I'm also going to have another photoshoot next week on Wednesday. This one is during the day, so we'll be working with natural sunlight! I just can't wait!
I'm also seeing my therapist on Monday again, and the week after that we'll have a session with both me and my dad, which is really good, because we are dealing with similar issues when it comes to mental health, and it's really good if both our problems get solved together rather than separately!


What do you think about partying/clubbing? Do you like to go out and dance? What kind of music do  you prefer in clubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment