21.2.14

Moustaches - yes or no?

I've been trying to get my razorhating dad to grow a moustache, so I wouldn't hear him bitching every morning about "having to" razor his face, but he refuses, he says it feels even worse than razoring! But I'd still like to see him with a moustache, 'cause people look so different with and without facial hair. I think moustaches are cool, but as for how they feel I can't say much, since I'm a girl and don't have one (no seriously, I do get one if I don't pluck).

So what do you think? Do you like facial hair or not? Mitä mieltä olette, pitäisikö miehellä olla karvoja kasvoissa?
Here's some examples I found on Tumblr. Kuvat Tumblrista.








2 comments:

  1. YES! Parta-viiksi yhdistelmä on usein kyllä todella seksikäs, tietty riippuu ihan miehen kasvonpiirteistä ja että kasvaako muuta kuin pienet haivenet. Ne eivät ole seksikkäät, mutta tuuheampi naamakarvoitus on hawt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samaa mieltä olen ihan täysin! Kunnon viikset ja partayhdistelmä ovat aivan mahtavat, kunhan sitä karvaa myös kasvaa tarpeeksi <3

      Delete